Engenium is looking for a Project Engineer to provide technical leadership for the design and development of Flight Simulators. The ideal candidate has flight simulation experience, preferably with visual systems. Responsibilities include:
- Arrange and direct the technical activities of large scale programs, coordinate engineering activities across several disciplines;
- Coordinate and review technical/operational deliverables prior to submission to customer; responsible for program from requirements to final acceptance;
- Assign project team to specific tasks based upon project requirements;
- Schedule and coordinate hardware and software integration phase;
- Author, coordinate, and lead presentations of formal reviews with customers as required by assigned project;
- Support product testing and testing requirements ATPs/ATMs;
- Provide technical expertise during subjective and objective evaluations of training devices;
- Manage the resolution of acceptance faults. Participate in installations and customer testing;
- Provide support for Program Managers on all technical matters. Act as the focal point for all customer technical matters with a hands-on solution to hardware and software problems;
- Resolve technical problems and provides technical support on sub-system designs;
- Review SOW requirements for technical data;
- Review SDRL / CDRL data for timely and accurate data submittals;
- Review Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) cost estimates, firm fixed price cost estimates and proposals as necessary. Generate / review technical specifications;
- Technical supervision and assessment of sub-contracted efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar engineering field or an equivalent level of experience and education.
- 3 years of experience as a Project Engineer, System Engineer, Field Service Engineer or similar.
- Must demonstrate the ability to create and understand technical documents related to Step by step walk thru' s, Product features, Troubleshooting, and Wire diagrams.
- Experience within Simulation - preferably Flight Simulation.