We are currently seeking Medical Simulation Operators to assist with Nurse training across the country. These are "per diem" roles typically lasting between 1 - 2 weeks per training event.
Simulation Operators have the responsibility for the operation of simulation equipment and help with coordinating and integrating organizational training initiatives.
• Operates computer controlled mannequin simulation equipment with the ability to follow medical aspects of training scenarios and make appropriate adjustments based on participant actions
• Operates an audio-video recording system
• Sets up simulation equipment to meet assigned training site objectives
• Facilitates simulation training and provides collaborative feedback to Course Directors and/or Medical Facility staff
• Responsible for input and tracking of information associated with training data
• Works with a broad array of stakeholders to contribute to the development of educationally sound simulation curriculum (e.g., scenarios) as needed.
• Assists with any other duties that may be needed as determined by the local Simulation Coordinator or the Medical Modeling and Simulation Program
At least 2 years continuous employment experience in a similar role
• Associates Degree in related discipline
• Experience in operation of audio-video recording system
• Basic understanding of computer programming
• Basic understanding of medical scenario development
Candidates who undergo training must commit to a flexible work schedule that involves extensive travel across the US.