Engenium is searching for a contract recruiter who Receives, sources and sorts candidates in an electronic tracking system, contacts candidates that match the job description to arrange a telephone interview. Completes required pre-screening of qualified candidates and shares candidate information with campus recruiters/hiring managers for a further on-site visit. Actively participates in providing outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and written with applicants, department directors, co-workers and the public by writing and talking in person or by telephone.
- Ability to encourage open communication with campus recruiters/hiring managers to achieve mutual understanding regarding staffing needs.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
- Strong customer service and organization skills
- Computer skills to include MS Office, Applicant Tracking Systems such as Taleo, web based candidate search engines and professional social networking sites.
- Ability to work independently, and as a team player
- Ability to collaborate with others at all levels of the organization and applicant pool.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s degree (Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Development, Psychology, Healthcare Administration, or healthcare/other-related field), AND minimum 1+ years of RECRUITMENT experience.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Previous experience in recruitment
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Development, Psychology, Healthcare Administration, or healthcare/other-related field.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
PHR, SPHR certification
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops strong collaborative relationships and works strategically with Campus Recruiters/Hiring Managers to propose potential solutions for filling and maintaining adequate staff in each department. Demonstrates and conveys a favorable image of the organization and the hiring process.
- Effectively utilizes the hospitals screening tools and maintains accurate and timely documentation of candidate progress in Applicant Tracking System.
- Identifies top candidates for open positions by meeting or exceeding department standard for time to fill and/or candidate through put.
- Communicates directly with each qualified applicant in a timely manner. Remains highly committed to each active candidate as measured by the Candidate Recruitment Satisfaction Survey.
- Effectively utilizes social media, Taleo, and other career websites to search and identify candidates for hard to fill positions.
- Uses good judgment in interacting with all customers, ensuring compliance with Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan and all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.