This is a 6 month contract position. There is maximum of 40 hours per week.
Our Client is a leader in the simulation market; providing training software for both military and civilian sectors. Developing technology that moves the whole simulation industry forward. They are a growing company full of passionate professionals, industry experts, and gamers. We believe in saving lives through simulation, and that is why quality is so important. QA is a service provided to customers and colleagues alike to ensure they are given the best service there is.
How can you help us make a difference?
- As a QA Analyst you will be ensuring that test cases are written, executed and test results are reported. Making sure any defects are properly tracked (JIRA) . You will be an active part of the whole process from the start, involved in discussions with developers and customers alike.
- You will advocate quality from the perspective of the customer. Working in concert with the Product Owner and development team to ensure the product meets both internal and external requirements. In other words, maintain open, clear and concise communication with the development and product team members.
- You will help us tailor existing processes and make new ones to support our growth. You will have direct impact on how we do things and where we go as a team. We are people focused and care about your opinion.
- You will have the opportunity to be in contact with our customers around various military installations, gathering their feedback, supporting their training and making sure we, as a company and a QA department can react to their needs.
How can we help you to grow with us?
- We give people space to do things well and not limit them by too many regulations.
- We do not want to restrict your career growth within the company, we want to help you grow as we grow.
- We have offices all around the globe, full of experts who you can learn from.
- You will work with the latest technologies (such as VR).
- You will have the chance to impact our products by actively participating in every stage of the development cycle, even outside of QA.
- We have a team environment where you do not have to be afraid to make mistakes. We want to learn from them and not repeat them.
Who are we looking for?
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be willing and able to obtain a security clearance
- People with proactive mindset. Those who follow up on the issues, instead of just passing them over. Who search for a solution, suggest a way forward. Those who thrive in cooperation, who like to take responsibility.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Any exposure to Scrum/Agile methodologies in a cross-functional team environment is a plus.
- Any previous Quality Assurance experience is a huge advantage.
- Those who are helping others to grow and strive themselves for self-improvement.
- People who prefer face to face communication, openness, transparency and treating others with respect. Those who are resolving issues right away.
- Team members that have a detail oriented mindsets and pay attention to detail.
- People who like being challenged, those who do not give up easily, but understand reason.
- We are looking for US Citizens eligible for a security clearance (Security clearance guidelines).
- Any experience with agile development, software / game development, quality assurance, programming / scripting are an advantage.
- We are looking for people of any experience level.
Our Client is committed to equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.